Monday, June 30, 2008

Rock Band



So the Wii finally came out with Rock Band. The kids have been waiting for months for this and were having a hard time putting it down. I have to admit. I love to play too. But, when I couldn't find too many songs I knew, C.J. had to remind me that it's ROCK Band and that would explain why my favorites were not there. Krystin and C.J. love the vocals. I think Taylor is attached to the drums. Micaela is lovin the guitar here. The video has Krystin singing some rock song. Music has a way of really gettin her goin. I guess you could say she's a musicaholic. Music, acting, and dancing are such a big part of her I think if they were to disappear she would cease to exist. Nevermind. I tried downloading the 2 minute video and After 5 1/2 hours of downloading I gave up. Now I just want to go to bed.

No comments: